Class vi math, class 6 - algebra worksheet 1.
1. Find the perimeter of a square, where 'a' is length of a side.
2. find the perimeter of a rectangle, where it's length 'l' and breadth 'b'.
3. Side of an equilateral triangle is 'a', then find the perimeter of the triangle.
4. a × (b + c) = a × b + a × c. Mark True / False.
5. ab ≠ ba. Mark True / False.
6. Radius of a circle is 'r', find the diameter of the circle.
7. The length of one side of cube is 'a'. Find the sum of lengths of all the edges.
8. Constants are known as literals, mark True / False.
9. If we add a variable with constant, then the result will be a constant. Mark True / False.
10. 2n − 7 = __________. a) Constant b) Variable c) Zero d) None of these
11. 2 ⁄ 3 is a variable. a) True b) False
12. Find the number of terms in the below given algebraic expression. 3a − b ⁄ 3 a) 3a b) b ⁄ 3 c) 3a, b ⁄ 3 d) 3a, − b ⁄ 3
13. Find out the constant term in the below given algebraic expression. 5a² + 3b − 1 ⁄ 3 a) 5 b) 3 c) − 1 ⁄ 3 d) 1 ⁄ 3
14. 5a²b, 10ab² are like terms. Mark True / False.
15. 23mn, 500mn are like terms. a) True b) False
16. What is the degree of the below mentioned polynomial. −4 + 5t − 6t² a) 1 b) 2 c) 4 d) −4
18. Write down the algebraic expression by using below mentioned terms. 5a, −6ab², −3 a) 5a + 6ab² + 3 b) 5a − 6ab² − 3 c) 5a + 6ab² − 3 d) None of these
19. What is the numerical coefficient of −5n²? a) 5 b) −5 c) 0 d) 1
20. What is the literal coefficient of -2ab²? a) −2 b) 2ab² c) ab² d) None of these
If you want to download the above worksheet, please click below link.
Algebra-1 Download the pdf
Algebra Worksheet - 1
Algebra Worksheet - 2
Algebra Worksheet - 3
Algebra Worksheet - 4
Algebra-Answer Download the pdf
Copyright © 2023 LetsPlayMaths.com. All Rights Reserved. Email: [email protected]
Download Math, Science, English and Many More WorkSheets
Grade 6 Algebra Worksheets
Grade 6 maths algebra multiple choice questions (mcqs).
1. Number of matchsticks required to make a pattern of “T”: (a) 5 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 4
2. Number of matchsticks required to make a pattern of “U”: (a) 5 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 4
3. Number of matchsticks required to make a pattern of “Z”: (a) 5 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 4
4. Number of matchsticks required to make a pattern of “A”: (a) 5 (b) 6 (c) 3 (d) 4
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 1
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 2
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 3
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 4
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 5
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 6
- CBSE Worksheets for Class 6 Maths Algebra Assignment 7
8. x + y = y + x is (a) Commutative property (b) Associative property (c) Closure property (d) Distributive property
9. How many variables are used in the expression 2x + 3y + 5? (a) 1 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 5
10. The expression for the statement: “y multiplied by 10 and then 7 added to product”. (a) 10 + y + 7 (b) 7y + 10 (c) 10y + 7 (d) 10y
11. What is the statement for the expression 2y – 9? (a) 2y subtracted from 9 (b) 9 subtracted from 2y (c) 9 subtracted from 9 (d) thrice of y minus 9
12. p = 3 is a solution of equation: (a) 2p + 5 = 17 (b) 5p + 2 = 17 (c) 2p + 17 = 5 (d) 5p + 17 = 2
14. a × (b + c) = a × b + a × c is (a) Commutative property under addition (b) Associative property under multiplication (c) Distributive property of multiplication over addition (d) Closure property
15. Which of the following is an equation? (a) x – 3 > 0 (b) x + 3 < 0 (c) x (d) x + 3 = 0
16. The value of variable in the expression is: (a) fixed (b) not fixed (c) zero (d) one
17. The value of p – q + pq for p = -1, q = -2 is: (a) 0 (b) 1 (c) -5 (d) 3
18. Write the statements “If you subtract 5 from 6 times a number, you get 7.” in the form of equations: (a) 6x – 5 = 7 (b) 5x – 6 = 7 (c) x – 5 = 7 (d) x – 6 = 7
19. Which is a solution of the equation 3x – 14 = 4? (a) x = 2 (b) x (c) x = 4 (d) x = 6
20. Write the statements “If you take away 6 from 6 times a number, you get 60” in the form of equations: (a) 6x + 6 = 60 (b) 6x – 6 = 60 (c) x – 6 = 60 (d) none of these
Class 6 Maths Algebra Fill In The Blanks
1. The distance (in km) travelled in h hours at a constant speed of 40km per hour is …………….. . 2. ‘x ’ exceeds y by 7 can be expressed as ……………. . 3. The number of days in w weeks is ………………. . 4. r rupees = ……………… paise. 5. If 7x + 4 = 25, then the value of x is …………… .
Class 6 Maths Algebra Very Short Answer Type Questions
1. The price of 1 pen is ₹ 15 and price of 1 pencil is ₹ 5. Write an expression for the total amount payable for buying x pens and y pencils. 2. The side of a square is x. Express the perimeter of the square using x. 3. If the radius of circle is denoted by r, express its diameter in terms of r. 4. Express the associative property of addition of whole numbers using the variables x, y and z. 5. Give an expression for each of the following: (a) The sum of b and 9 (b) Subtract 4 from x (c) Multiply 5 by y (d) 3 more than four times a number y. (e) One-fifth of x added to the sum of a and b. 6. If x = 3, evaluate (a) 2x = …………. (b) 2x + 3 = …………. (c) 3x – 2 = ………… 7. If x = 3, y = -1, evaluate (a) 2x + y = ………… (b) 3x – y = …………. (c) 3x + 2y = ……….
Class 6 Maths Algebra Short Answer Type Questions
Class 6 Maths Algebra Long Answer Type Questions
6th grade algebra worksheet
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
CBSE Class 6 Mathematics Algebra Worksheet Set A
Worksheet for class 6 algebra chapter 11 algebra.
Class 6 Algebra students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Chapter 11 Algebra in standard 6. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 6 Algebra will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 6 Algebra Worksheet for Chapter 11 Algebra
CBSE Class 6 Algebra Worksheet - Excellent worksheets prepared for CBSE students by the best teachers in Delhi.
Students should free download the worksheets as per CBSE and CCE patters and get better marks in exams. Studiestoday.com panel of teachers recommend students to practice questions in the worksheets.
Books recommended by teachers
More study material, latest ncert & cbse news, azadi quest download games.
As you are aware that the country comes together to celebrate Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav to commemorate 75 years of India’s Independence, the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Govt. of India has launched ‘Azadi Quest’, a series of online games to engage citizens…
Fit India School Week
Fit India School Week is the flagship programme dedicated to schools to encourage inculcating fitness habits and increase awareness for fitness and sports among students. The 4 th edition of Fit India School Week is scheduled from 15th November 2022 to 15th December…
INSPIRE Awards MANAK Scheme
The INSPIRE Awards - MANAK (Million Minds Augmenting National Aspirations and Knowledge), is being executed by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India with National Innovation Foundation-India (NIF), an autonomous body of DST. The aim is to…
Fake CBSE Website
It has come to the notice of the Board that certain unscrupulous elements have created a website resembling to the official CBSE website www.cbse.gov.in This fake website has been created with the address https://cbsegovt.com/ and is blatantly duping unsuspecting…
CBSE CVC Essay Writing Competition
Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) is the apex body mandated to fight against corruption and to ensure integrity in administration. The Commission has been implementing multi-pronged strategy to combat corruption which encompasses preventive, punitive and…
Aryabhata Ganit Challenge 2022
Application of Mathematics in daily life needs development of certain competencies and to promote such competencies among students through joyful assessment, Aryabhata Ganit Challenge (AGC), conducted by CBSE will mainly focus on the extent to which children are able…
6th Grade Algebra Worksheets
6th grade algebra worksheets help students to get a better idea of various concepts related to algebra. The worksheets include questions on solving algebraic expressions, word problems, and other associated questions.
Benefits of Algebra 6th Grade Math Worksheets
The scope of algebra is very wide and hence it can prove to be confusing for some. 6th grade algebra worksheets provide numerous problems that can help children practice, helping them to develop a strong foundation in the topic. The worksheets provide immense flexibility, enabling students to work at their own pace without getting pressured. Another benefit of these 6th grade math worksheets is that they come with an answer key that outlines the step-by-step process of how to correctly solve the questions. If a student gets stuck while solving a question he can refer to this key and immediately solve his doubts.
☛ Practice : Grade 6 Interactive Algebra Worksheets
Printable PDFs for Algebra Worksheets for Grade 6
The algebra 6th grade math worksheets are easy to use and free to download.
- Algebra Math Worksheets for Grade 6
- Sixth Grade Algebra Math Worksheet
- Math Algebra Worksheet for 6th Grade
- Algebra 6th Grade Worksheet
Interactive 6th Grade Algebra Worksheets
- Grade 6 Decoding and Prediction of Patterns Algebra Worksheet
- An Introduction to Variables Algebra Worksheet for Grade 6
- Practice on Conversion of Statements to Algebraic Expressions Worksheet for 6th Grade
- Practice on Variables, Constants, and Terms 6th Grade Algebra Worksheet
- Simplification of Expressions Grade 6 Algebra Worksheet
Explore more topics at Cuemath's Math Worksheets .
- Number Charts
- Long division
- Basic operations
- Telling time
- Place value
- Roman numerals
- Fractions & related
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide fractions
- Mixed numbers vs. fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Prime factorization & factors
- Fraction Calculator
- Decimals & Percent
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals
- Fractions to decimals
- Percents to decimals
- Percentage of a number
- Percent word problems
- Classify triangles
- Classify quadrilaterals
- Circle worksheets
- Area & perimeter of rectangles
- Area of triangles & polygons
- Coordinate grid, including moves & reflections
- Volume & surface area
- Square Roots
- Order of operations
- Scientific notation
- Ratio word problems
- Write expressions
- Evaluate expressions
- Simplify expressions
- Linear equations
- Linear inequalities
- Graphing & slope
- Equation calculator
- Equation editor
- Elementary Math Games
- Addition and subtraction
- Math facts practice
- The four operations
- Factoring and number theory
- Geometry topics
- Middle/High School
- Statistics & Graphs
- Logic and proof
- For all levels
- Favorite math puzzles
- Favorite challenging puzzles
- Math in real world
- Problem solving & projects
- For gifted children
- Math history
- Math games and fun websites
- Interactive math tutorials
- Math help & online tutoring
- Assessment, review & test prep
- Online math curricula
Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Place Value
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Figurative language
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From only $2.60
Sixth Grade Math Worksheets
Free grade 6 worksheets from k5 learning.
Our printable grade 6 math worksheets delve deeper into earlier grade math topics (4 operations, fractions, decimals, measurement, geometry) as well as introduce exponents, proportions, percents and integers .
Choose your grade 6 topic:
Place Value & Scientific Notation
Add & Subtract
Multiply & Divide
Decimals & Percents
Fractions to / from Decimals
Decimals - Add and Subtract
Decimals - Multiply
Decimals - Divide
Add & Subtract Fractions
Multiply & Divide Fractions
Sample Grade 6 Math Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Live worksheets > English > Math > Algebra > Maths algebra class 6
More Algebra interactive worksheets
Please allow access to the microphone Look at the top of your web browser. If you see a message asking for permission to access the microphone, please allow. Close
- Home |
- About |
- Contact Us |
- Privacy |
- Copyright |
- Shop |
- Search Site
- Halloween Color By Number
- Halloween Dot to Dot
- Kindergarten Halloween Sheets
- 1st Grade Halloween Sheets
- Puzzles & Challenges
- Christmas Worksheets
- Easter Color By Number Sheets
- Printable Easter Dot to Dot
- Easter Worksheets for kids
- All Generated Sheets
- Place Value Generated Sheets
- Addition Generated Sheets
- Subtraction Generated Sheets
- Multiplication Generated Sheets
- Division Generated Sheets
- Money Generated Sheets
- Negative Numbers Generated Sheets
- Fraction Generated Sheets
- Place Value Zones
- Number Bonds
- Addition & Subtraction
- Times Tables
- Fraction & Percent Zones
- All Calculators
- Fraction Calculators
- Percent calculators
- Area & Volume Calculators
- Age Calculator
- Height Calculator
- Roman Numeral Calculator
- Coloring Pages
- Fun Math Sheets
- Math Puzzles
- Mental Math Sheets
- Online Times Tables
- Online Addition & Subtraction
- Math Grab Packs
- Online Math Quizzes
- Place Value
- Rounding Numbers
- Comparing Numbers
- Number Lines
- Prime Numbers
- Negative Numbers
- Roman Numerals
- Fraction Worksheets
- Learning Fractions
- Fraction Printables
- Percent Worksheets & Help
- All Geometry
- 2d Shapes Worksheets
- 3d Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Properties
- Geometry Cheat Sheets
- Printable Shapes
- Math Conversion
- Statistics Worksheets
- Bar Graph Worksheets
- Venn Diagrams
- All Word Problems
- Finding all possibilities
- Logic Problems
- Ratio Word Problems
- All UK Maths Sheets
- Year 1 Maths Worksheets
- Year 2 Maths Worksheets
- Year 3 Maths Worksheets
- Year 4 Maths Worksheets
- Year 5 Maths Worksheets
- Year 6 Maths Worksheets
- All AU Maths Sheets
- Kindergarten Maths Australia
- Year 1 Maths Australia
- Year 2 Maths Australia
- Year 3 Maths Australia
- Year 4 Maths Australia
- Year 5 Maths Australia
- Meet the Sallies
6th Grade Math Worksheets Hub Page
Welcome to our 6th Grade Math Worksheets hub page.
This is a new hub page and currently under development - so there will be more 6th grade resources on the way soon!
Here you will find a wide range of free printable worksheets that follow the standards for 6th Grade .
Come and take a look at our adding subtracting fractions page, or our 6th grade math games page. Looking for some help with algebra? We have some basic algebra worksheets too.
This page contains links to other Math webpages where you will find a range of activities and resources.
If you can't find what you are looking for, try searching the site using the Google search box at the top of each page.
6th Grade Math Learning
Here are the standards for the end of the year for 6th Grade.
- Find the greatest common factor of whole numbers up to 100.
- Find the least common multiple of two whole numbers up to 12.
- Recognise opposite signs of numbers (positive and negative) as being on opposite sides of 0 on a number line.
- Recognise that the opposite of the opposite of a number is the number itself e.g. -(-7) = 7
- Understand a rational number as a point on a number line.
- Find and position rational numbers on a range of number lines.
- Understand the absolute value of a number.
- Write, interpret and explain statements about rational numbers, such as -3°C > -7°C
- Write and evaluate expressions involving whole number exponents.
- Fluently divide multi-digit numbers.
- Fluently add, subtract, multiply and divide multi-digit decimals using the standard algorithm.
- Find the percentage of a quantity as a rate per 100.
- Divide fractions by fractions using visual models.
- Solve problems involving dividing fractions by fractions.
- Understand the concept of ratio and use ratio language.
- Understand the concept of a unit rate a/b associated with a ratio a:b.
- Use ratio and rate reasoning to solve a range of problems.
- Write, read, and evaluate expressions in which letters stand for numbers
- Identify parts of an expression using mathematical terms (sum, term, product, factor, quotient, coefficient);
- Evaluate expressions at specific values of the variables of different formulas.
- Apply the properties of operations to generate equivalent expressions, e.g. 10 + 5y = 5(2 + y).
- Reason about and solve one-variable equations and inequalities.
- Write an inequality of the for x<c or x>c to represent a constraint or condition.
- Represent and analyze quantitative relationships between dependent and independent variables.
- Develop understanding of statistical variability
- Summarize and describe distributions
- Display numerical data in plots on a number line, including dot plots, histograms, and box plots
- Find the median and the mean of a set of data.
- Find the interquartile range and/or mean absolute deviation and describe patterns in data.
- Find the area of right triangles, other triangles, special quadrilaterals, and polygons.
- Find the volume of a right rectangular prism with fractional edge lengths
- Apply the formulas V = l w h and V = b h to find volumes of right rectangular prisms.
- Draw polygons in the coordinate plane given coordinates for the vertices.
- Use coordinates to find the length of a side joining points with the same first coordinate or the same second coordinate.
- Solve real-world and mathematical problems by graphing points in all four quadrants of the coordinate plane.
- Represent three-dimensional figures using nets made up of rectangles and triangles.
- Use the nets to find the surface area of these figures
6th Grade Math Worksheets
On this page you will find link to our range of math worksheets for 6th grade.
Quicklinks to 6th Grade ...
- 6th Grade Place Value
- 6th Grade Number Sense Zone
- Addition and Subtraction
Word Problems Zone
Fractions Percentages Ratio Zone
- Percentages Zone
- Algebra Zone
Data Analysis Zone
- Fun Zone: games and puzzles
6th Grade Place Value Zone
Ordering Numbers, including Negative Numbers, Decimals to 3dp and Rational Numbers
The sheets in this section involve negative numbers, decimals to 3 decimal places, and a range of rational numbers.
There are sheets with decimals up to 10, and also sheets with numbers from -10 to 10.
- Ordering Decimals to 3dp
- Ordering Negative Numbers -10 to 10
- Ordering and Comparing Rational Numbers
- Rounding Decimal Places Sheets to 2dp
- Rounding Decimals Worksheet Challenges
6th Grade Number Sense Worksheets
Here you will find a range of 6th Grade Number Worksheets covering skills connected to Numbers and the Number System.
Using these sheets will help your child to:
- understand how to use exponents (powers) of a number;
- find the greatest common factors of two numbers up to 100
- find the least common multiple of two numbers up to 12.
- extend their knowledge of prime and composite (non-prime) numbers up to 100;
- know and be able to use the PEMDAS (or PEDMAS) rule.
- understand and use absolute value
Factors and Multiples 6th Grade Worksheets
- Greatest Common Factor Worksheets
- Least Common Multiple Worksheets
- Factor Tree Worksheets (easier)
- Prime Factorization Worksheets (harder)
PEMDAS and Order of Operations Worksheets
- PEMDAS Rule Support Page
- PEMDAS Problems Worksheets 5th Grade
- 6th Grade Order of Operations
- Absolute Value Worksheets
Roman Numerals Worksheets
- Roman Numerals worksheets
6th Grade Mental Math Quizzes
Here you will find a range of printable mental math 6th grade quizzes for your child to enjoy.
Each worksheet tests the children on a range of math topics from number facts and mental arithmetic to geometry, fraction and measures questions.
A great way to revise topics, or use as a weekly math quiz!
- Mental Math Worksheets 6th Grade
Top of Page
4 Operations Zone
Decimal counting worksheets.
Using these sheets will support you child to:
- count on and back by multiples of 0.1;
- fill in the missing numbers in sequences;
- count on and back into negative numbers.
- find number bonds to 1;
- Counting By Decimals
- Decimal Number Bonds to 1
6th Grade Addition & Subtraction Worksheets
The following 6th grade math worksheets involve using addition and subtraction with a range of different number types.
- add and subtract decimals up to 3dp;
- add a columns of multi-digit numbers, including decimals.
- add and subtract positive and negative integers
The addition worksheet generator below will create a range of addition problems in columns, including decimals.
- Addition With Regrouping Worksheet Generator
- Subtraction With Regrouping Worksheet Generator
- Adding Positive and Negative Numbers (randomly generated)
- Subtracting Positive and Negative Numbers (randomly generated)
- Adding and Subtracting Negative Numbers (randomly generated)
6th Grade Multiplication Worksheets
Here you will find a range of Free Printable 5th Grade Multiplication Worksheets.
The following worksheets involve using the 6th Grade Math skills of multiplying multi-digit numbers, including decimals.
- extend their knowlege of multiplication to decimals;
- use their multiplication tables to answer related facts, including decimals;
- multiply a range of decimals by a whole number;
- multiply positive and negative numbers.
- Multiplying Decimals by Whole Numbers
- Negative Number Multiplication (randomly generated)
- Multiply and Divide Negative Numbers (randomly generated)
6th Grade Division Worksheets
Here you will find a range of Free Printable 6th Grade Division Worksheets.
The following worksheets involve using the 6th Grade Math skills of dividing multi-digit numbers, including decimals, and solving division problems.
Using these sheets will help your child learn to:
- divide multi-digit numbers by one and 2-digit numbers;
- divide decimals.
- Divisibility Rules Worksheets
- Decimal Division Facts
- Long Division of Decimal Numbers
- Dividing Negative Numbers (randomly generated)
6th Grade Math Problems
Here you will find our selection of free 6th grade math word problems.
Each sheet is availabel in both standard and metric units (where applicable).
Each sheet comes complete with a separate answer sheet.
All the problems are based around 'real life' such as the planets, heights of mountains, or length of rivers.
Using these sheet will help your child to:
- apply their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills;
- apply their knowledge of rounding and place value;
- solve a range of problems including "real life" problems and ratio problems.
- 6th Grade Percent Word Problems
- Fractions Worksheets
- Percentage Worksheets
- Ratio Worksheets
6th Grade Fraction Worksheets
Here you will find a range of free printable 6th Grade Fraction Worksheets.
At 6th Grade level, children are introduced to adding and subtracting fractions with different denominators. They know and can use equivalent fractions, and can multiply and divide fractions by whole numbers, as well as mixed numbers.
- add and subtract fractions and mixed numbers;
- understand how to multiply fractions by a whole number;
- understand how to multiply two fractions together, including mixed fractions;
- understand the relationship between fractions and division;
- know how to divide fractions and mixed fractions;
- convert decimals to fractions.
- Multiplying Fractions Worksheets
- Multiplying Mixed Fractions
- How to Divide Fractions
- Dividing Fractions by Whole numbers
- Divide Whole numbers by Fractions
- How to Divide Mixed Numbers
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions (Randomly Generated)
- Add Subtract Multiply Divide Fractions (Randomly Generated)
- Free Printable Fraction Riddles (harder)
- Fractions Decimals Percents Worksheets
6th Grade Percentage Worksheets
Take a look at our percentage worksheets for finding the percentage of a number or money amount.
We have a range of percentage sheets from quite a basic level to much harder.
- Percentage of Numbers Worksheets
- Money Percentage Worksheets
6th Grade Ratio and Unit Rate Worksheets
These 5th grade ratio worksheets are a great way to introduce this concept.
We have a range of part to part ratio worksheets and slightly harder problem solving worksheets.
- Ratio Part to Part Worksheets
- Ratio and Proportion Worksheets
- The Definition of Unit Rate
- Unit Rate Problems 6th Grade
6th Grade Algebra Worksheets
If you are looking for some 6th grade algebra worksheets to use with your child to help them understand simple equations then try our selection of basic algebra worksheets.
There are a range of 6th grade math worksheets covering the following concepts:
- Generate the algebra - and write your own algebraic expressions;
- Calculate the algebra - work out the value of different expressions;
- Solve the algebra - find the value of the term in the equation.
- Use the distributive property to factorize and expand different expressions
- 6th Grade Distributive Property Worksheets
- Expressions and Equations 6th Grade
- Basic Algebra Worksheets (6th & 7th Grade)
6th Grade Geometry & Measures Worksheets
Here is our range of 6th grade Geometry worksheets including area and perimeter worksheets.
- Geometry Nets Information and Worksheets
- Parts of a Circle Worksheets
- Area of Parallelogram Worksheets
- Area of Quadrilaterals
- Area of Right Triangle
- Square Inside a Circle Area Support Page
- Coordinate Plane Worksheets (All 4 Quadrants)
- Surface Area Worksheet 6th Grade
- Convert Customary Units of Length Worksheets (randomly generated)
- Convert Customary Units of Capacity Worksheets (randomly generated)
Find links to our 6th grade Statistics worksheets below.
Using these 6th grade math worksheets will help you to:
- find the mean of up to 5 numbers;
- find a missing data point when the mean is given.
- find the median of a set of data.
- Median Worksheets
- Mean Worksheets
- Mode and Range Worksheets
- Mean Median Mode and Range Worksheets
- Dot Plot Worksheets
- Box Plot Worksheets
Fun Zone: Puzzles, Games and Riddles
- 6th Grade Math Games
Here you will find a range of free printable 6th Grade Math games.
All children like to play Math games, and you will find a good range of Grade 6 Math Games here for your child to play and enjoy.
The following games involve different 5th Grade Math activities which you and your child can enjoy together.
- Algebra Math Games
6th Grade Math Puzzles
Here you will find a range of printable 6th grade math puzzles for your child to enjoy.
The puzzles will help your child practice and apply their addition, subtraction, multiplication and division facts as well as developing their thinking and reasoning skills in a fun and engaging way.
Using these puzzles will help your child to:
- learn and practice their addition facts, including decimals;
- practice their subtraction facts, including decimals;
- practice and apply multiplication and division facts;
- develop problem solving skills and reasoning.
How to Print or Save these sheets
Need help with printing or saving? Follow these 3 easy steps to get your worksheets printed out perfectly!
- How to Print support
Return from 6th Grade Math Worksheets to Math Salamanders Homepage
The Math Salamanders hope you enjoy using these free printable Math worksheets and all our other Math games and resources.
We welcome any comments about our site or worksheets on the Facebook comments box at the bottom of every page.
TOP OF PAGE
Math Salamanders Shop
Looking for some fun printable math games?
We have some great games for you to play in our Math Games e-books!
- Check out our store
NEW Online Age Calculator
Do you know how old you are...in weeks? days? hours?
Are you more than a million minutes old?
Find out how old you are to the nearest second!
- Online Age Calculator
NEW Fraction Calculators
We have updated and improved our fraction calculators to show you how to solve your fraction problems step-by-step!
Take a look and try them out!
- Adding Fractions Calculator
- Subtracting Fractions Calculator
- Multiply Fractions Calculator
- Divide Fractions Calculator
New Math Sheets & Resources
Check out our LATEST webpages.
- Number Lines 0 to 1
- 2 Digit Multiplication Worksheets
- Converting Decimals to Fractions Worksheets
- Basic Fractions Worksheets
- Negative Numbers Games
- Multiplying Negative Numbers Online Practice
- Divide Negative Numbers Online Practice
- Adding Negative Numbers Online Practice
- Subtracting Negative Numbers Online Practice
Some of our TOP pages!
Have a look at some of our most popular pages to see different Math activities and ideas you could use with your child
- Reverse Percentage Calculator
- List of Geometric Shapes
- Equivalent Fractions
- 3d Geometric Shapes
- Perimeter Worksheets
If you are a regular user of our site and appreciate what we do, please consider making a small donation to help us with our costs.
Get a free sample copy of our Math Salamanders Dice Games book with each donation!
FUN Math Games
Looking for a fun and motivating way to learn and practice math skills?
Why not try one of our free printable math games with your students!
- Fun Math Games
- Printable Math Certificates
Looking for some cool math certificates to hand out?
A certificate is a great way to praise achievement in math learning.
Check out our printable math certificate collection!
© 2010-2022 Math Salamanders Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- Copyright Policy
Class 6 - Algebra Worksheet 1. 1. Find the perimeter of a square, where 'a' is length of a side. 2. find the perimeter of a rectangle, where it's length 'l'
Grade 6 Maths Algebra Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). 1. Number of matchsticks required to make a pattern of “T”: (a) 5
Download free printable worksheets Algebra pdf of CBSE and kendriya vidyalaya Schools as per latest syllabus in pdf.
The worksheets include questions on solving algebraic expressions, word problems, and other associated questions. Benefits of Algebra 6th Grade Math Worksheets.
In sixth grade, students will start the study of beginning algebra (order of operations, expressions, and equations). They learn about ratios & percent and
6th grade math worksheets: Place value & scientific notation, multiplication & division, fractions & decimals , factoring, proportions, exponents, integers
NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Maths Chapter 11 Algebra are easily available in PDF format so that the students can freely download and practise them on a
Free interactive exercises to practice online or download as pdf to print. ... Interactive worksheet Algebra Grade VI ... Class 8 Maths Worksheet - 2
Algebra online worksheet for 6. You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf.
Come and take a look at our adding subtracting fractions page, or our 6th grade math games page. Looking for some help with algebra? We have some basic algebra