- All Worksheets
- Social Studies
- Coloring Pages
- Worksheet Generator
- Common Core
- All Lesson Plans
- All Workbooks
- All Exercises
- All Project Ideas
- Physical Science
- Earth and Space Science
- Life Science
- Applied Science
- Behavioral/Health Science
- Reading & Writing
- Common Core Resources
- Guided Lessons
- Weekly Boost
- School Licenses
Search Printable 4th Grade Science Worksheets
- clear all filters
- 4th grade
- Fine arts
- Foreign language
- Reading & Writing
- Life Science
- Earth & Space Science
- Engineering & Science Practices
- Social emotional
- Social studies
- Arts & crafts
- Offline games
- Teacher Resources
- Common Core
4th Grade Worksheets
370 4th Grade Worksheets
This geometry math worksheet gives your child practice identifying each vertex in various 3-dimensional shapes.
4 types of triangles
This math worksheet gives your child practice identifying equilateral, isosceles, scalene, and right triangles.
4th grade spelling words (list #1 of 36)
Help your fourth grader become a spelling star with our weekly lists. Here's week 1 — enjoy!
4th grade spelling words (list #10 of 36)
Help your fourth grader become a spelling star with our weekly lists. Here's week 10 — enjoy!
4th grade spelling words (list #11 of 36)
Help your fourth grader become a spelling star with our weekly lists. Here's week 11 — enjoy!
4th grade spelling words (list #12 of 36)
Help your fourth grader become a spelling star with our weekly lists. Here's week 12 — enjoy!
4th grade spelling words (list #13 of 36)
Help your fourth grader become a spelling star with our weekly lists. Here's week 13 — enjoy!
4th grade spelling words (list #14 of 36)
Help your fourth grader become a spelling star with our weekly lists. Here's week 14 — enjoy!
4th grade spelling words (list #15 of 36)
Help your fourth grader become a spelling star with our weekly lists. Here's week 15 — enjoy!
4th grade spelling words (list #16 of 36)
Help your fourth grader become a spelling star with our weekly lists. Here's week 16 — enjoy!
Yes! Sign me up for updates relevant to my child's grade.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for signing up!
Server Issue: Please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience
Grade 4 science worksheets , PDF Printable
Grade 4 science worksheets | 4th grade science worksheets, PDF Printable. Topics covered include: Ecosystems, cells, adaptations, rocks and minerals, scientific names, weather and date readings, states of matter, thermal and heat energy flows an more. Each worksheet if a printable pdf sheet with answer keys attached for harder exercises. Download and share.
Adaptation of animals printable worksheet, learn about animals.
Print here >>>
Interactive Test Sheets
Don't have a printer ? Don't worry. Check out online activity sheets here
Practice here >>>
Chicken Life Cycle
Worksheet on the life cycle of a chicken from egg, chick , growth. Print & learn.
Facts on animals
Learn some facts about animals on this pdf printable worksheet, diet, reproduction etc.
Frog Life Cycle
Learn the stages in the life cycle of a frog, egg, tadpole, froglet, adult.
Worksheet on the life cycle of a grasshopper from egg, numph, adult..
- Digestive system
The human digestive system worksheet pdf printable for educators.
printable activity on the fives senses, smell, sight, touch, taste etc.
Animal cell worksheet pdf, learn to label parts of an animal cell.
Cells & Functions
Functions of parts of a cell worksheet e.g. function of nucleus, mitichondrion etc.
Plant Cell Functions
Learn about the functions of the parts of a plant cell, cell wall, cell membrane etc.
An anotated diagram of plan cells. Label cell parts worksheet pdf.
Living & Nonliving
Learn how to distinguish between living and nonliving things in this activity sheet..
Fish, Mammals, Birds
Classification of organisms worksheets e.g. mammals, bird, fish, reptile, amphibians.
Classify animals either as vertebrates of invertebrates on this worksheet. backbone / no backbone.
Temperate Ecosystems worksheet for kids, learn about producers, consumers, types of ecosystems etc.
Tropical ecosystem worksheet. Learn about types of animals and food chain.
Force & Motion
Learn about forces on this sheet. Learn about lead concepts on force & motion.
Learn about different forces, friction, gravity, motion, speed, acceleration and more. pdf.
Diagrams and illustrations for 4th graders to learn predicting heat flow across materials.
Activity worksheet on comparing materials of objects, gold, rock, acidity, hardness etc.
Learn about mixtures, methods of separating mixtures, distunguishing between both.
Identify physical and chemical changes in the worksheet. An answer key is attached.
Classify vegetables and fruits on this worksheet. garlic, onion, cabbage, lettus, avacado, carrot..
Activity on functions on the parts of a plant: roots, leaves, shoots, seeds.
Learn the scientific and common names of animals: dog, elephant, fox, tiger etc.
Climate data reading and predictions worksheet, read graphs, temperature, rainfall etc.
Teach students how to read thermometer readings in degrees, mercury level etc.
Teach students how to read weekly temperature data on this worksheet and learn predictions.
Dog hind leg anatomy diagram to be labelled. Printable sheet
Human eye diagram
The structure of the human eye with a printable pdf test sheet
The human skull anatomy with bones of the skull to label, pdf worksheet
Stage beetle life cycle
The stage beetle life cycle diagram with parts to label
Nose & Nasal Cavity
The nose and nasal cavity diagram worksheet labeling activity.
Parts of stomach
Learn different parts of the stomach, stomach anatomy worksheet pdf.
The digestive system diagram to label. Learn anatomy of the stomach.
Human ear diagram
The human ear structure and function pdf worksheet.
Human teeth diagrams to label worksheet pdf print.
Learn different Earth processes on this worksheet pdf. Flooding, erosion etc
Gas, Solid, Liquid
Identify human body parts and their functions, teeth, skin, tongue, eye, ear etc..
Learn to label the parts of a bird. wings, legs, eye, beak, tail, crown etc..
We offer PDF sheets in the highest quality.
- 1st grade science
- 2nd grade science
- 3rd grade science & more
E-learning science games
- Pirate Games
- Moonshot Game
- Catapult Game
- and More More Games.
We make our science lessons appealing to kids by blending activities with interesting science puzzles. Track and find answers .
We cover topics on: weather, animals, ecosystems, life cycles, laboratory readings, fossils, plants, adaptation, force, mixtures, classification etc.
We help parents and teachers supplement their kid's science course. Our resources are therefore free and can be shared online.
Science practice for kids
- Science Worksheets
- Science Games
- Science Puzzles
- Science Quizzes
- Science Articles
- Identify ecosystems
- Compare ecosystems
- Earth processes & More
- Physical Science
- Environmental science
- Life science
- Arts & Music
- English Language Arts
- World Language
- Social Studies - History
- Holidays / Seasonal
- Independent Work Packet
- Easel by TPT
- Google Apps
Interactive resources you can assign in your digital classroom from TPT.
Unlock access to 4 million resources — at no cost to you — with a school-funded subscription., all formats, resource types, all resource types, science worksheets free.
- Price (Ascending)
- Most Recent
October FREEBIE: Bats Closed Reading Leveled Passage: Google Slides™ & PDF
- Easel Activity
Also included in: 2500+pgs Monthly BUNDLE Close Reading 4 Reading LEVELS Comprehension Passages
FREE Earth Day Word Work
Moon Phases Flipbook
FREE Water Cycle Diagram Cut and Paste Activity
Nonfiction Text Features Identification - Butterfly Life Cycle
Also included in: Text Features Identification in Passages: Ultimate Bundle
Candy Cane Science Experiment and Trifold
Solar System Non-Fiction Reading Comprehension and Main Idea & Detail Practice
Matter ~ Solids, Liquids, & Gases Sorting Worksheet
Free Pumpkin Life Cycle
FREE Planet Research Activity
Weather Thematic Unit
FREE Interactive Science Printables FREEBIE for SCIENTIFIC METHOD GRADES 4-5
Save Fred! Community and Teamwork Builder
- Word Document File
Earth Day Activities | Free Earth Day Printables
Geography Packet: Continents, Oceans, & Hemispheres
What is Science Cubing Activity - Distance Learning
States of Matter Phase Change Matching Cut and Paste Activity | Paper & Digital
Also included in: States of Matter Bundle (Study Guide, Assessment, Task Cards, & Activities)
States of Matter Sort FREEBIE | Paper & Digital
Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions Animal Adaptations Freebie
Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition Reading Comprehension Passages and Questions
Following Directions Test -- Fun Activity for Beginning of the Year
Force and Motion fill-in-the-blank
Solar Eclipse Flip Flap Book® FREEBIE
TPT empowers educators to teach at their best.
- We're Hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Terms of Service
- Trademark & Copyright
Keep in Touch!
Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter?
4th Grade Science Worksheets and Study Guides
The big ideas in Fourth Grade Science include exploring the sciences within the framework of the following topics: “Organisms and Their Environments” (patterns of behavior and changes in the environment); “Astronomy” (Earth, Sun, Moon and planets); “Weather” (water cycle, clouds, and severe weather); and “Properties of Light and Electricity” (reflection, refraction, and series and parallel circuits).
Science Worksheets and Study Guides Fourth Grade
Earth & space, earth - inside and out, earth's waters, fossils and extinct animals, our solar system and beyond, rocks and minerals, ecosystems and changes in ecosystems, food webs/food chains, forces, motion & energy, electricity and magnetism, force, motion and energy, light and sound, plants & animals, animal growth and reproduction, cells- the building blocks of living things, classifying organisms, introduction to animals, invertebrates - animals without backbones, organ systems, plant growth and reproduction, plant structure and function, vertebrates - animals with backbones, did you know... 4th grade, hands-on lab skills/science inquiry, math in science, science in our world, weather & climate, weather and climate, newpath learning resources are fully aligned to us education standards. select a standard below to view aligned activities for your selected subject and grade:.
- Download and Print thousands of standards-based ELA, Social Study, Science and Math Worksheets and Study Guides!
- Membership Benefits
- Completing Worksheets Online
- Share to Google Classroom
Little Worksheets Printable Worksheets For Preschool Through Grade 5
- Basic Skills
Grade Leveled Worksheets
- Kindergarten Math
- Kindergarten Reading
- Kindergarten Science
- Grade 1 Math
- Grade 1 Reading
- Grade 1 Science
- Grade 2 Math
- Grade 2 Reading
- Grade 2 Science
- Grade 3 Math
- Grade 3 Reading
- Grade 3 Science
- Grade 4 Math
- Grade 4 Reading
- Grade 4 Science
- Grade 5 Math
- Grade 5 Reading
- Grade 5 Science
Worksheets By Topic
- Above or Below
- Cause and Effect
- Following Directions
- Math Puzzles
- More or Less
- Run-on Sentence Worksheets
- Same and Different
- Subject Verb Agreement
- What Belongs?
4th Grade Science Worksheets The 4th grade curriculum covers a very broad range of topics. We scratch the surface of biology, but spend a lot more time on the physical sciences.
Atmospheric Pressure & Light - The deeper you go, the more stuff on top of you; as my old chemistry teacher would say.
Cycles and Patterns Related to the Earth, Sun and Moon - The universe is just full of patterns.
Energy Exists in Many Forms - Lets look at the nature of energy.
Inherited Genes - We get old because we basic run out of DNA as in continually replicates.
How Gravity Affects the Sun, Moon, and Earth
All Things Matter - Let's look at the basic principals of chemistry.
What is Photosynthesis? I wish I could do photosynthesis. Lunch would be super cheap.
How Plants and Animals Survive & Adapt to their Environment
Plant Parts and Their Functions - We look at all the major organelles.
The Sun's Energy is Vital for Life on Earth - What happens when the sun burns out?
Understanding the Water Cycle - This is a biggie and appears on every test, every where.
Animal Cell Diagram - The animal are built to divide and work on dividing.
Plant Cell Diagram - A simple diagram for you in the traditional green.
Water Cycle Diagram - A very important part of weather patterns.
Grade 4 Science Vocabulary Quiz - This content for this level is very nature oriented, so is this quiz.
- Website That I Like
© LittleWorksheets.com. All rights reserved. Our Work Cannot Be Used For Commercial Means
- FOURTH GRADE
- --> SCIENCE
Login as parent/teacher to assign this.
Fourth Grade Science Worksheets
Showing 1-29 of 29 results
- Join for FREE
- Printable Worksheets
- Online Lessons
- Test Maker™
- Printable Games
- Worksheet Generator
- Plans & Pricing
Printable & online resources for educators
- Test Maker TM
Share/Like This Page
- Early Education
All Worksheets By Subject
- English Language Arts
- Life Skills
- Physical Education
- Seasonal and Holidays
- Social Studies
- Study Skills/Strategies
- Vocational Education
- Word Searches new!
Common Core ELA
Common core math, math worksheet generators, printable game generators, fourth grade (grade 4) science worksheets, tests, and activities.
Print our Fourth Grade (Grade 4) Science worksheets and activities, or administer them as online tests. Our worksheets use a variety of high-quality images and some are aligned to Common Core Standards.
Worksheets labeled with are accessible to Help Teaching Pro subscribers only. Become a Subscriber to access hundreds of standards aligned worksheets.
All Elementary Science
- Animal Word Scramble - Activity
- Comparing Thermometer Temperatures
- Earth's Resources (NGSS)
- Erosion and Deposition
- Human Eye Coloring
- Kinetic Energy or Potential Energy?
- Magnetism and Electricity
- Phases of Matter - Activity
- Polar Bears (Reading Passage)
- Reading Thermometer Temperatures
- Science Reading Skills - Practice #2
- Shading Thermometers
- Shading Thermometers - Fahrenheit
- Types of Pulleys
- Weather Instruments
- Biogeology (NGSS)
- Engineering Design Challenge
- Goldfish (Reading Passage)
- Hydrologic Cycle
- Natural Hazards (NGSS)
- Planet Investigation
- Properties of Matter
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Graphic Organizer
- Sea Cucumbers (Reading Passage)
- Shading Thermometers - Celsius
- The Ring of Fire (Reading Passage)
- Vertebrate or Invertebrate? (NGSS)
- What Causes a Solar Eclipse? (Reading Passage)
- Animal Word Scramble
- Polar Bears
- Vertebrate or Invertebrate?
- Sea Cucumbers
- Natural Hazards
- Earth's Resources
© Copyright Notice: All worksheets contain copyrighted work and are designed for use by individual teachers, tutors, and parents. Worksheets and/or questions may not be replicated or redistributed in any way outside HelpTeaching.com, regardless of intended usage, without explicit permission .
- FREE Printable Worksheets
- Common Core ELA Worksheets
- Common Core Math Worksheets
- You are here:
- Students' Resources /
- Primary School Resources /
- Grade 4 - Worksheets /
- Grade 4 - Worksheets - Science
- New? Start Here!
4th Grade Worksheets
So you have a fourth grader ? Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler -- we've got lots of FREE 4th grade worksheets, fun games, and educational activities to help you teach your student! This page is filled with over 2000 pages of grade 4 worksheets including grade 4 math games, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Art, Music, and more 4th grade work. Come pick the resource that's right for your child and simply print the free printable worksheets for 4th grade pdf file and you are ready to make learning FUN!
Grade 4 worksheets
Here is your one-stop-shop for all things grade 4 on my blog! All my no prep 4th grade printables, handy grade 4 worksheets , hands-on activities, fun 4th grade games (including printable board games, card games, puzzles, clip cards, etc), and more.....plus it’s all FREE !! Just click on any thumbnail below to see more 4th grade printable worksheets and the pdf file! There are LOTS so keep scrolling.
Free 4th grade worksheets
So if you are learning at home as your school choice, are a homeschooling family, or just want to sneak in some fun learning activities, we have TONS of free printable worksheets for 4th grade - we've got you covered.
Fun worksheets for 4th grade
- Math Checkers - Multiplication Games Printable
- Lego Printable Multiplication Flashcards
- Leapfrog Printable Multiplication Game
- Frog Fourth Grade Math Worksheets
- 4th Grade Math Worksheets to play Mad Minutes
- Place Value Games
- Pizza Fraction BINGO
- Pirate Reducing Fractions Game
- Hands-on Multiplication Puzzles are a fun way to learn to multiply
- Deck of Cards Free Printable Multiplication Worksheets
- Spin and Multiply Multi Digit Multiplication Games
- Hands-on Introduction to Multiplication with Equal Groups Multiplication
- Quick and easy Multiplication Booklet PDF make practicing more fun than worksheets for multiplication
- Knight's Quest is a fun, Free Printable Division Games for kids!
- Printable division worksheets that turn into a clever Division mini book!
- Free Division Worksheets that use a deck of cards to practice dividing numbers
- Free DIVISION Printable Math Flash cards
- Baseball Themed Printable Division Game
4th Grade Science
- Cookie Jar Solid Liquid Gas Worksheet - States of MatterActivity
- 2 Hands-on Water Cycle Activities for Kids
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Flip Book
- Lego Water Cycle Model
- Lego Electricity Experiments for Kids
- Solar System for Kids Lessons - worksheets, science projects, coloring pages, flip books, activities, and more!
- Animal Classification Worksheets or hands-on Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- Life Cycle Worksheets
- How to Make a Weather Vane
- Mind Blowing Magnetic Slime
- EPIC Magnet Experiments for Kids
- Minion Squishy Circuits
- Simple Light Bulb Experiment
4th grade worksheets free
earth and space; plants; the cycle of life; animals; electricity and magnetism; and motion and sound. ... Students also often learn about these topics in relation to their location and where they live.
- Free Printable 4th Grade Reading List
- Lots of 4th Grade Worksheets
- Learn to use Dictionary with Dictionary Detectives!
- Solve it Parts of Speech Game
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Doctor Contraction Matching Game
- Digraph Bingo
- Book Report Template
4th grade printable worksheets
- American Symbols for Kids Research Worksheets - these worksheets are for older elementary age children to reserach the sybol and fill in the spaces provided
- 50 States Worksheets - includes template where children will fill-in the following information: Capital, Chief Products, Brief History, Things to See, Weather Graph, Where is the state in the US?, Longitude & Latitude Map Skills Math Activity as you travel from state to state, Did you Know section, Population & Size Graphs, Map Work (including time zone activity), Plants & Animals, and more!
- Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages - full page coloring sheets with state map, state flag, state bird, state flower, major state landmarks, etc.
- Help kids learn to identify states by their shape and match the state name with the capital with this fun States and Capitals Matching Game
- Free President Worksheets - Learn about all the American presidents with this fill-in-the-box research worksheets for elementary age students.
- Election Worksheets for Kids - How Americans elect a new president book to read, color, and learn plus reading comprehension worksheets too
- Native Americans for Kids - explore various tribes in this 5 lesson unit where you will create a free printable book, complete native americna worksheets, make PVC tent, totem poles, Indian fry bread, husk dolls, recreate an archeological dig with arrow heads, and more!
- Colonial America for Kids takes kids on a journey back to the first settlers in America - eat Gruel, make a Wattle & Daub house, create a tin lantern, write with a quill, make simple Johnny Cakes, make you own marbles, create traditional silhouette art projects, and more.
- American Revolution Worksheets and activities for kids - In 4 units your students will learn what events lead up to the American Revolution and famous figures while making dragon pistols, roll their own cartridges, working spy cipher, cold feet activity.
- Westward Expanion for Kids - History comes alive as they learn about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, and more with printables and activities like making a covered wagon, homemade crackers, how to square dance, pan for gold, and make a railroad project.
- Civil War for Kids - We have recommendations for mapping and visiting famous battle sights nearby, printable civil war board game, make an informative emergent reader, create a flip book or people students should know, and complete some free printable Civil War worksheets.
- Rosa Parks Worksheets pdf - Free Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Decade Pennants - Printable US History Timeline in black and white or color
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids - Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids - Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool ? We have over 1,000,000 pages of Educational Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets , kindergarten worksheets , 1st grade worksheets , 2nd grade worksheets , 3rd grade worksheets , 4th grade worksheets , 5th grade worksheets , 6th grade worksheets , and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids , printable math games , language arts worksheets , sight word worksheets , free alphabet printables , and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
Our fourth grade science worksheets and printables introduce your students to exciting new concepts about the world around them! Your science enthusiasts will
Give your child a boost using our free, printable 4th grade science worksheets.
4th grade science worksheets, PDF Printable, Ecosystems, cells, adaptations, rocks and minerals, scientific names, ... Check out online activity sheets here.
4th Grade Math Worksheet Bundle - Math Homework - Skill Based Sheets ... Science Printables FREEBIE for SCIENTIFIC METHOD GRADES 4-5.
4th Grade Science. Topics: Animal Growth And Reproduction, Classifying Organisms, Earth - Inside And Out, Ecosystems And Changes In Ecosystems, Light And
4th Grade Science Worksheets The 4th grade curriculum covers a very broad range of topics. We scratch the surface of biology, but spend a lot more time on
Check out Turtle Diary's large collection of Science worksheets for fourth grade. Make learning fun and easy with these great learning
Print our Fourth Grade (Grade 4) worksheets and activities, or administer them as online tests. Our worksheets use a variety of high-quality images and some
You are here: Home/; Students' Resources/; Primary School Resources/; Grade 4/; Grade 4 - Worksheets/; Grade 4 - Worksheets - Science. Loading.
This page is filled with over 2000 pages of grade 4 worksheets including grade 4 math games, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Art, Music, and more 4th